"Bringing fluency to life."
- French Document Translation
- Audio Transcription
- Voice Overs
- Sight Translation
- French | English Document Proofreading & Revisions
- English Monolingual Editing & Proofreading
- Project Management
Comprehensive French & English translation
in both language pair directions:
**French (France) >> English (US)
***English (US) >> French (France)
- Patents, patent applications, contracts, claims, petitions, briefs, motions, exhibits, judgments, decisions, laws.
- Financial reports, bank statements, meeting minutes, prospectuses, credit reports, shareholder agreements, codes of conduct, debt documents, purchase agreements.
- Technical specifications, data sheets, industrial standards, product descriptions, laboratory reports, medical reports.
- Websites, presentations, CVs, correspondence, journal articles.
- Medical Translations.
NY Paralegal School - Certificate
Columbia University - MA-French
New York University - BA-Political Science & French (Translation)
Translation Softwares Utilized:
SDL Trados Studio 2017, Multi-term, Adobe CC 2018, Adobe Acrobat, Translation Office-3000, AVS Audio Editor, ExpressScribe.
Steps Of a Professional Translation Service:
Preparation > Translation > Editing > Formatting > Proofreading > Final Document > Revisions.
What will be considered when planning on a project?
When planning, the project scope, the volume, the deadline, the topic, the format, and the language pair (French > English or English > French) are considered.
What is the average per day?
Most Translators produce between 2,500 - 3,000 words per day.
The United Nations translator speed norm is: 3,000 words per day.
Copyright © 2010 French Linguistix Inc. All rights reserved on contents.