What you need to know about The Translation Process:
This is just a small list on tips for the Client to educate them about the Translation Process and what they should do in order to prepare their document for the Translator's review.
- Provide the Context.
- Make sure you have some reference materials for the Translator regarding your project.
- Be prepared with the "specialized terminology" you would like in your project.
- Make yourself available for the Translator's questions regarding your project.
- Definitely Proofread/Edit the Source document on your project before submission to the Translator.
- Make sure you finalize the text before translation begins.
- Provide the Translator with "diagrams and illustrations" when needed.
- Make sure you schedule sufficient time for the Translation and its process.