1. Review the English Language source document (take notes and look up what you need to)
2. Safeguard the security of priviledge info.
3. Make sure all the files are organized.
4. Review the document for linguistic or cultural issues.
5. Prepare the document for processing by a translation memory system.
6. Use the client's or agency translation memory, if provided.
7. Prepare the document for pre-translation.
9. Prepare the translated document for output.
10. Review the output before sending to agency or client.